Monday, October 22, 2012

Colts Sweater Vest




I like to think the Colts beat the Browns this weekend partly because Justin was wearing this amazing sweater vest that I made for him! Go Team! Anyway, he requested a Mike-Ditka-esque sweater vest for football season and of course I was happy to oblige! I just finished it in time for the game on Sunday. I used a vintage knitting pattern and my own version of charted intarsia letters and stripes, using 100% wool yarn from Knit Picks. You can see the details on Ravelry here. I'm extremely happy with it and so is he which is a big relief. When making something for someone else, especially a sweater, it's like a guessing game up until the finish if they'll like it or not; luckily Justin really likes it!

Also, I really do clean my house, those cobwebs are for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment